- Assists with the development of internal controls and processes for Duff, Kitchel & Company, P.C.
- Assists clients with managing and maintaining financial records.
- Reviews contracts and acts as liaison between clients and outside counsel and other vendors.
- Oversees matters related to planning and implementation of corporate mergers and new entity formation.
- Researches and secures insurance contracts to meet industry and local requirements.
- Ensures local and state tax and filing requirements are adhered to.
- Assists with ensuring clients meet employment law and industry regulations and requirements.
Education and Professional Background
- Louisiana State University, Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communication, 2005
- South Texas College of Law, Doctorate of Jurisprudence, 2011
- Licensed Texas Attorney, 2011 – Present
- James A. Carmody, P.C., 2010 - 2012
- alliantgroup, L.P., 2012 - 2014
- Duff, Kitchel & Company, P.C., 2014 – Present
Activities and Affiliations
- State Bar of Texas
- Houston Young Lawyers Association
- Houston Bar Association
- Delta Gamma Sorority
- Ronald McDonald House Volunteer