Our recent law firm experience includes:
- Assisted new owners to manage the start-up process for a five shareholder law firm. Services ranged from developing and implementing internal accounting systems and cash flow projections to all aspects of securing a $1.5 million credit facility. Current accounting services include year-end and quarterly tax planning and year-end accounting records due diligence.
- Assisted with developing internal cost allocation system for a litigation firm who admitted a new shareholder with a unique financial arrangement.
- Assisted with the split-up of a four partner contingent fee litigation firm into three different law firms. Split-ups and start-ups were facilitated with one partner meeting where we identified key issues (including firm furniture and cases) and offered alternative solutions.
- Assisted a mid-size litigation firm with determining the value for a new partner buy-in. We further assisted with structuring the financial arrangement to fund buy-in.
- Implemented an internal accounting system to manage all aspects of accounting for litigation costs incurred and billed to clients.
- Assisted firm management structure and implemented a member buy-sell agreement.